F1 student making money online

leongeneris

I am an F1 student here in California and I have always wanted to create a website to make some money from it. You may already be aware of how this works. I create a website and put up ads or refer viewers to other online products for which I get a commission. If I build up enough of a reputation, I might even be able to write my own book and sell it on my website.

So under F1 employment rules, is it possible to do this? Practically it should be possible since the whole idea behind F1 students not being able to work off-campus is to prevent us from stealing jobs from the US citizens,and in this case we are not stealing anyone's jobs but simply making money off of the internet. But the whole matter confuses me. Some expert advice would be greatly appreciated.

visa stamping issue

I came to united state with F1 visa. When I was here I change to F2 then to H4 and now back to F1. I still have my starting visa (F1) in my passport valid. I want to visit back home. Do I have to go for stamping even if I have valid F1 visa.

Thank you for ur answer in advance