F1 student, husband lied about sponsoring me and now jeopardized my status

Al Southner,
It is a 10 year card , expires in 2010 :) Thank you for your help again :) :)

That will be shortest 10 years on record...lol!!! I am sure it is 2020. Just work hard and await another immigration round with your N400 in the near future.

What a great xmas present you got!!! Been following this thread for so long, happy for you. She's so excited that she said 2010 instead of 2020, good for u.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my GC today. Finally, it's overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Thank you all for your help :)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... Finally indeed. Kaylee am very happy for you. I have been following this thread for long and am indeed very happy for you.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS KAYLEE!

So happy for you girl. All the best to you and your future endeavors.
Remember keep posting with your experiences, it can someone else. God Bless

Jack,

I view 2013 as a likely option for Kaylee, provided she continues to buy her husband a new head every year...:) Since she can naturalize under the 3 year rule, then it is a near future...:)

That will be shortest 10 years on record...lol!!! I am sure it is 2020. Just work hard and await another immigration round with your N400 in the near future.

Lol, I know! Can't believe I wrote that :) Yes, all I need to do now is look for a job, get back on track and we will see what happens :)

What a great xmas present you got!!! Been following this thread for so long, happy for you. She's so excited that she said 2010 instead of 2020, good for u.

Thank you :) yes I guess the excitement is to blame for the 2010 typo :)

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS KAYLEE!

So happy for you girl. All the best to you and your future endeavors.
Remember keep posting with your experiences, it can someone else. God Bless

I won't. I will still be around :) Hope all goes well with your application. Good luck :)

Jack,

I view 2013 as a likely option for Kaylee, provided she continues to buy her husband a new head every year...:) Since she can naturalize under the 3 year rule, then it is a near future...:)

The buying a new head part might be a tad bid too hard! I guess we will have to watch and see....