f1 married to usc

no i never attended the school i already paid for the first semester and before i go to school i called my sponsor witch it was my aunt and she couldnt send me money to go to college becoz her husband tald her he will divorce her if she send me the money i called the college and asked them to give me 1 month till i save some money but they wanted me to be in school in time so i couldnt make it im from morocco my wife is usc i met her in the us

You have issues ahead of you with USCIS....:( Since you are from middle east, then you are going to face more scrutiny. I don't need to break the news to you, because you are fully aware that the US is going at full throttle with so called "war on terrorism".

Unless you have proper documentation which will attest to your intent to attend college, then your case is going to be complicated for a long period of time. I am not sure what else to advise you on... Consult the Catholic Charities and seek some legal counsel on your case. I don't practice immigration law... only "waxing law"...;)