F1, H1, GC papers needed for N400 interview?

enjoylife

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know if F1, H1, GC papers should be taken for citizenship interview? Feels overkill to me but I read about someone taking them. Would appreciate an early reply. I have my interview in 4 days.

Thanks.

enjoylife said:
Does anyone know if F1, H1, GC papers should be taken for citizenship interview? Feels overkill to me but I read about someone taking them. Would appreciate an early reply. I have my interview in 4 days.

Thanks.

I bought Manila Envelopes just for the purpose of organizing the documents in the following sequence, and put each particular category in one envelope.

1. F-1
2. H-1 (I Round)
3. H-1 (II Round)
4. H-4 (for my Wife)
4. EB-1 Category Petition
5. I-485 Docs
6. I-765 Docs (EAD)
7. Tax Returns (5 Years)
8. Employment Letter and 3 Months worth of paychecks
9. Bank Statement, IRAs, Stocks, and 401(k) s docs

Even though, my interview lasted less than 15 minutes, the first question the interviewing officer asked was how did I first enter USA!!!!! Don't be cavalier about things. Be prepared...organized and be ready to be able to explain all the relevant dates. Please note that the officer can ask any number of questions related to anything. The file that they have all the immigration docs pertaining to you arranged chronologically!!! :rolleyes:

I hope this answers your Qs. Any addtional Qs post your message, and I'll get back to you asap. :cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: