F***ing TSC transfered tons of cases to VSC!!! Now your guys enjoy the rocket while VSC suffered in

Where did you get this info from ?

Ric, where did you get this information from ? Even if this is true, I would think you would feel some compassion your brethern languishing in the TSC queue. But, if not hey to each their own.

Regardless, I would like to see where you got your information from.

where did you read that?

we haven\'t heard about any such transfers...where did you read about it? is it I-485 cases?

See Sheela Murthy\'s site www.murthy.com - one of the old news items

It has been mentioned there that EAD applications are being transfered to VSC. There was no mention, however, of I-485 applications.

It was I-140 Cases

Supposedly, this was for I-140 cases being transfered there to bring them to current status. However, even after this there has not been an apparent slow down at VSC in regards to 485 cases. If Ric has seen where also 485 cases were transferred I would love to know.

I think its scarier having your case transferred to another service center because it opens up a whole other can of worms of misplaced files or AOS files being in one center and 140 files in another. Anyway, lets hope for everyone that all these changes are for the better and everyone will have their cases processed soon.

Don\'t think RFE are sent for I-140

I think this was really in reference to I-140 cases. Not seen anything like this regarding 485 cases. And as far ask I know, you don\'t get RFE for 140 cases. But, if you do then I am assuming yes VSC will submit RFE and lawyer/you will respond to the requesting service center (where your file is).