F-1, PD April 2001,that anybody received GC Please HELP

Cklaudy

F-1, PD April 2001,that anybody received GC Please HELP F-1, PD April 2001,that anybody received GC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my interview in Garden City NY,aug 17 2006 everythin was good but they did'nt stamp my pasport,she only write on my pasport that interview is done and I-485 is pending,she told me to wait in the mail for my Green Card,she told me the delay is because the Fiscal year end and they went back on the Priority dates, I am F-1 Unmarried daughter over 21 of U.S.Citizen,I wuold like to know is anybody is in my situation,and if they receive the green card yet,my PD is 18 april 2001.Now my PD is current and on nov 17 will be 90 days from my interview i didn't get any letter or GC,also USCIS online case status is not update ,anybody now how lon will take to answer PLEASE HELP........thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Cklaudy said:
F-1, PD April 2001,that anybody received GC Please HELP F-1, PD April 2001,that anybody received GC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my interview in Garden City NY,aug 17 2006 everythin was good but they did'nt stamp my pasport,she only write on my pasport that interview is done and I-485 is pending,she told me to wait in the mail for my Green Card,she told me the delay is because the Fiscal year end and they went back on the Priority dates, I am F-1 Unmarried daughter over 21 of U.S.Citizen,I wuold like to know is anybody is in my situation,and if they receive the green card yet,my PD is 18 april 2001.Now my PD is current and on nov 17 will be 90 days from my interview i didn't get any letter or GC,also USCIS online case status is not update ,anybody now how lon will take to answer PLEASE HELP........thank you

I am also in the same category and my PD is Feb, 2001. I was interviewed on sept 12th. The IO said everything is fine but we have to wait for Visa availability. He told me that they look at pending files every month and clear them once the Visa is available.
My prority date became current this month so I called customer service on Monday and they told me that my DO will look at file once that office will start processing cases around that time frame. My DO office is procesing cases filled before april 3,2006. Mine was recvd on june 20th. There is no updates on DO processing times sice Oct 12th. So I guess we may have to wait for another month or so. You should look at your DO processing time too. :)