Extensions at VSC

kumar_s

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Can anyone share their experiences regarding:

(a) processing time, and,
(b) success/failure

of their application for Extension of Stay at the Vermont center?

I applied an extension for my Mother on May 2nd 2005

Thanks!

Any updates from VSC???

I am also waiting for my parents B2 renewal. I filed the application electronically on Apr 27, and got the receipt notice in 4 days. They anyway assigned the the case number as soon as the application was filed electronically.
I had been tracking earlier processing time updates from USCIS and both had the applications processed within 3-4 weeks. I am not sure why its taking more time for us :confused: Is it because I filed electronically?? Is anyone in a similar situation?
Anyone out there who filed later than Apr 27 and got approval for a B2, please post your details.

waiting to get result of I-539

I have applied electronically on May 8th. Sent paper documents in mail and file was updated on May 18th. Its June 12th, no results yet.

Please update as soon as you get any result, hopefully approvals !

Thanks

kgandhi said:
I have applied electronically on May 8th. Sent paper documents in mail and file was updated on May 18th. Its June 12th, no results yet.

Please update as soon as you get any result, hopefully approvals !

Thanks

How do you know that the file was updated on May 18th?

enroll on bcis.gov

you can enroll yourself in bcsi online status check website. here they will show you LUD (last update date) for almost any case which is pending. It can also email you if there is any activity on your case with update-date.