Extension for conditional PR expiring

IZE

I filed the I-751 to Nebraska service center in June 2003 to remove the conditional perment residency that I obtained in Aug 2001. I recieved the Notice of Action (I-797) a few days later stating that the note extends one year of my perment resident status with authorization of travel and employment. Based on the notice, the one year will expire in August 2004. I have not received any other notice since June 2003. Now Auguest is approaching, what am I going to do with my petition? I am currently working and need to travel abroad for family emergency. Will I have to stop working/traveling if I don't hear anything else by Auguest? Please help!

yes pal .. you can call the hotline i think it is ...give them your file number and explain your circumstances .. they are late in processing from what i observed .. i too and waiting for the same process .. it has been sujested to me by ins to contact your local office and get a stamp on your passport..around august 31st ..that will grant you an extention another 6 months or , until you recieve your reply .. they are running about 6-8 months late as they are still dealing with january 03

as for travel .. you may need to file another application for this , call ins and they will tell you any way you will still have the stamp on your passport .. i wouldnt advise to be away too long