• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Extending my interview date suggestion

winnerof2011

Registered Users (C)
I am schedule for interview on 1st September in Kathmandu. Apparently , I am not able to get Police clearance certificates from China where i did study for 4 years till 11th September.

Please tell me what should i do, should i extend my interview date or face the interview on 1st and explain the issue to the Visa officer?

Please advise.

You had a whole year ahead and did not get the police certificate? you only have a month left, think about it, they might not have time to reschedule you for later. think twice, before you regret it.

I am schedule for interview on 1st September in Kathmandu. Apparently , I am not able to get Police clearance certificates from China where i did study for 4 years till 11th September.

Please tell me what should i do, should i extend my interview date or face the interview on 1st and explain the issue to the Visa officer?

Please advise.

Go for the interview, after the interview they will give you another date to submit any additional documents. That will be it, you can't reschedule your current appointment at this time of the year. Just a little explanation why you couldn't get the police report will be ok.

go to the china embassy and make a request for a police clearance and kindly explain them that it is a matter of " life or death" ,tell them its urgent ,request from them to make it available before your interview date .I hope they will understand and will help you.

go to the china embassy and make a request for a police clearance and kindly explain them that it is a matter of " life or death" ,tell them its urgent ,request from them to make it available before your interview date .I hope they will understand and will help you.

Dear ars_1980,
How did you get your second NL?
thanks