Experts Please help

BKS

Registered Users (C)
I have sent my Packet 3 to the consulate for processing. In the meanwhile my current company has merged with a different company, so I will be receiving my paychecks from the new company effective April 1st. How will this affect my CP processing since my LC and i-140 were done through my old company and my pay stubs will be showing different companies.

If i have an interview in June how early can I take an appointment letter.

Since my base will be less than my LC but my total renumeration including bonus is greater than my LC will this create a problem.

thanks a lot.
BKS

No Title

Hi,
is n\'t the new process to send P3 to St louis? How come you sent it to India directly?
thanks,
Vishi

Bala... some answers

Company merger/paystub: This should not be a problem. Carry evidence of the merger like press releases, company notification/letter etc. Additionally, your employment offer/letter could mention that.

Appointment letter: Not sure I understand this, but if u mean your employment offer/letter, the more current, the better. However, I\'ve heard they don;t question this much unless it is more than 6 months old.

Base salary being less: Make sure your employment offer/letter mentions your total emoluments.