Experts please advice...weird scenario

ravisurya

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Hope every is having good time. I need some of your expert openion in my case.

My GC is processing thru Company A and i am on H1B at this moment. My current H1B is expiring on March 26th 2006, so we have applied for the 8th year extension based on my pending I-485.

I had (have) an intention to go to B and work for them from now onwards,
that's why we have applied for 8th year extension from Company B instead
of Company A and got the approval.

So my question is, i am not sure how long i will be there at B because they are screwing me pretty bad after i took the decission. So i might stay there may be a month or 4 months form now onwards and then i might go back to Company A.

As I am getting close to March 26th (my current H1B expiration date) and getting ready to move to Company B by this time. Should I send AC21 papers to INS or NO?

Reason why i am asking this question is, i might be going back to Company A soon in 4 months who have started my GC processing. Why digging my hole?????
So i am afraid that this will cause a problem by using AC21 twice (now and later when i move back to Company A)...What is your suggestion????

FYI, I will have same postal address as before.

As always, thank you very much. Looking forward to get a good suggestion in my case.

I don't understand why would you want to switch to B at all when you know before hand that you cannot stay with them.

Thanks