Expert’s Advise on dependent I485 Approval

OhNoo

Registered Users (C)
Expert’s Advise on dependent I485 Approval (Son – 8 years, Spouse)
My I485 was approved on 14 May and received card and approval notice. By spouse and son I485 is not approved next …

What to do next? Do I need to call USCIS or wait?
Expert please advise ?

The have LUD as follows:
Date Self Spouse Son
Dec 05 FP Result Rec. FP Result ----
May 31 LUD(no msg change) LUD (no msg change) ----
May 13 --- LUD (no msg change) LUD (no msg change)
May14 App. notice sent LUD (no msg change) LUD (no msg changed)
May 15 LUD Card Mailed ---- -----
May 17 LUD(no msg change) ---- -----

I am in the same boat since end March. Spouse's approval is pending. Called USCIS and was told that they will respond in 30 days. Got a letter saying -"Pending Background Check" and wait 6 months before calling again. So I dont know if calling helps at all.

I am also in the same boat, have been waiting for last 10 months..first they told I will hear some thing in 2 weeks, then they changed the plate to name check. Last response was to wait for 6 months...what a pain..

my_gc_pain said:
I am also in the same boat, have been waiting for last 10 months..first they told I will hear some thing in 2 weeks, then they changed the plate to name check. Last response was to wait for 6 months...what a pain..
What I understand my son 8 years will not fo for Background Check. I am not sure about the delay in my son's case.

??

Folks I am trying to find out the reason for the scenario where both the dependents get the approval email and everything .. but the principal applicant is yet to receive the approvals

What could be the reasons ?Can anyone throw any light on this...??

What I understand principal applicant needs to approved for dependent. Catch your att. and get an advise.

/O

OhNoo said:
What I understand principal applicant needs to approved for dependent. Catch your att. and get an advise.

/O
We all received approval and Cards. For my son he got it after FP. My wife got within 7 days of her approval.

/Oh Yes..

OhNoo..

Congratulations on the approvals..I am still waiting for mine, if I am right, you were stuck on name check or something right? Did you get any help from somebody to clear from that? please update us..it will help me to clear this mess..

I am also waiting for spouse's approval. I was approved on May 15th (primary applicant) but so far nothing on the spouse's approval.

No idea what to do.

LUD on my husband's case

Just witnessed a LUD on my husband's case. This is after 3 months since we sent the translated birth certificate to USCIS.

Is this a good sign?

Same boat

Mine was approved on 26 Oct 2006. Nothing happened to wife's case.

Any news from you guys?