experienced people , please reply ,H1 rfe

mmillo

Registered Users (C)
Experienced people , please reply ,H1 rfe

This is the 7th year extension ( labor pending in PEBC)
current i94 was valid till aug 30th2006.
Got a rfe from CSC asking all the i94 copies front and back , I had total 3 , for the old 2 i had copies of the front pages. for the current i had front and back..

rfe replied with the copies ,

Basically i am out of status?
what are my chances to survive. What are my options? I am the only h1 for this company , Should I leave the country?

Need help?

mmillo said:
Experienced people , please reply ,H1 rfe

This is the 7th year extension ( labor pending in PEBC)
current i94 was valid till aug 30th2006.
Got a rfe from CSC asking all the i94 copies front and back , I had total 3 , for the old 2 i had copies of the front pages. for the current i had front and back..

rfe replied with the copies ,

Basically i am out of status?
what are my chances to survive. What are my options? I am the only h1 for this company , Should I leave the country?

Need help?

When did you apply for your extension ?

mmillo said:
recieved date was july 12th
As long as you apply at aleast 15 days before expiration, you get an automatic extension of 240 days while your application is being processed (and RFE is part of processing). You are not out of status, just follow up on the RFE. Also, confirm with the attorney.

Talked to the attorney

Talked to the attorney ,

He said he never had an experinece , asking for old i94s, My old passport expired , and i have a new passport now. the last india visit was in 2003 . so the old stamp is in the old passport.

Also last year the extension ( 1 year) was so smooth.
the same company and everything,the same attorney, the same 7th year ext reason,

i have no clue?