Experienced CPer Help !! Important

Priti Arwade

Registered Users (C)
Anybody has experience with Medical Exams when wife was pregnant?
Please let me know the details. What are the documents to be carried from here? What are the exams that are waived/not waived ?

Thanks for the info. It is useful for me too.

Anyone knows till when can pregnants travel? Are there any airline restrictions? I am in a situation where I will get an interview in december at Chennai and my wife is due in mid-Jan.

Pregnancy and Medical

If already pregnant you should carry your paperwork with you. make sure you DO NOT let doctor/nurse give you a shot. MMR vaccination is not good for the baby and can cause foetal death. There was disturbing a posting on this site earlier that a nurse gave a shot to a woman without even asking her if she was pregnant and she lost the baby.
Learning from that accident YOU have to be proactive and TELL The doctor/nurse that you are pregnant/could be preganant or are planning to get pragnant hence no SHOTs and NO X RAY. Doctor can give you skin test for TB instead of the X ray and can waive the MMR vaccination.
Good luck

Thanks patta hara

Also, do you know of any airline restrictions whether pregnants will be allowed to travel or not. May be I should post pone my interview to feb or march.

What proof should you carry

Patta, it\'s very helpful information. We\'ve been trying to get pregnant. But it is still early to get a positive test result by the interview time (1/29). What proof should we bring to the doctor that indicates I could be pregnant or planning to get pragnant? Thank you for your quick attention.

bxz0052

bxz0052, have you gone through the interview?

I wish your interview was success.

Did you have MMR and X-ray waived? Your experience is very important to me. Would you mind posting it or writing to haihong@iname.com?

Thanks in advance.