Experience of those who have given FP Code3 recently!!

kirankumarj

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

Just a while ago,i gave my FingerPrint Code 3. The officer took the FP and returned the original notice :confused: .

This is my 2nd FP. During first FP,he kept the original notice.

I would like to know from you friends,if they returned the Original FP notice back to you OR they kept it for themselves !!

Thanks for your time .

kirankumarj said:
Hi friends,

Just a while ago,i gave my FingerPrint Code 3. The officer took the FP and returned the original notice :confused: .

This is my 2nd FP. During first FP,he kept the original notice.

I would like to know from you friends,if they returned the Original FP notice back to you OR they kept it for themselves !!

Thanks for your time .
stamped the notice and returned it

Receipts during FP

In our case, for 1st FP (Code 1), did not return original receipt.
for 2nd FP (Code 1), same, did not return original receipt.
for 3rd FP (Code 2), did return original receipt with stamp on it.

Same here. Returned the original receipt with a stamp, date and sign.

Is there any pattern for I-485 after biometrics ? Anyone who did biometrics and got their I-485 LUD or approved or RFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
to_be_lucky said:
Same here. Returned the original receipt with a stamp, date and sign.

Is there any pattern for I-485 after biometrics ? Anyone who did biometrics and got their I-485 LUD or approved or RFE.

these days they only do code-3 so not much of a pattern for new filers and 1st time FP people. for re-FP guys i can see a pattern that FP results in a change processing status.

california_gc said:
these days they only do code-3 so not much of a pattern for new filers and 1st time FP people. for re-FP guys i can see a pattern that FP results in a change processing status.

People who filed recently in 2005 also getting FP notice with code 3 or is this only for old filers ?

Code 1/2/3

Code 1: Regular Finger Prints (10 fingers)
Code 2: Biometric (Right hand first finger print, Digital Photo, Digital Signature)
Code 3: Code 1 + Code 2.