Experience of Early FP done at Hartford CT, on Sept23rd.

narasi_a

Registered Users (C)
I went for Early FP at hartford CT. They took mine and not my wife's because she did not get the receipt notice.
My actual FP appointment is on oct8th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Narasi,

Can you explain me your experience ? i got FP notice for me and my wife for 10/30/04. want to try early because my wife want to go india for his brother's marriage.

Thanks

I just came back from Hartford ,CT office and they just said " have a nice Day" they didn't listen any reason. They said if anybody has even emergency you can reschedule, we neved do without appointment Day and time. also they said if it is afternoon appointment we don't do Morning.

so don't waste your time.

Mine is like you. due to work problems, I went for early FP. I got FP one month back and scheduled date is on oct8th.

I have to goto different location for work on oct8th, So I went for two weeks early. They first refused and later manager accepted.

After my FP is done and manager told me do not ask your frends to come for early FP that is not a good practice.

When everybody is going for early FP, the real needy people are going to suffer.....................................
-----------

How did they do your fingerprint at Hartford?

Hello Narasi_a,

How did they do your fingerprint at Hartford? In my wife's case, they used ink? Did they use ink or laser?

Thanks,

SN

How do i reshedule my Appointment. Do i need to gaive a date or they would give me a resheduled day.

Can you please specify the details like, Do I need to write a cover letter and send the orginal FP Notification or should I call them up and fix up an appointment or Can i go to USCIS Hartford and fix up an appointment.