Experience letters

abhicalls

Hi All,
This is my first post and I am pretty new to Immigration and GC process.I am in the process of starting my PERM/Labor process from my Company.I have joined this company just 6 months back as a full time employee.Previously I used to work for a consulting company.I had added few fake experiences(showed that I kinda worked in India) in my resume to get this full time offer.I have a Masters degree here.Now the law firm through which we are filling my case needs previous experience letters.
I can submit experience letter from my consulting company for whom I worked, so I am fine there.
So, Do I have to submit the experience letters from the fake jobs which i listed in my resume to get this full time offer?
Remember I havent submitted my data for labor filing yet.But they still have my resume because they were the one who transferred my H1B and that resume has fake experience, also my current employer will have that resume.
I heard that we have to submit only those experience letters for the jobs which we listed in the Labor filling process.So i am thinking to submit the real experience(consulting company) during my labor filling, and when they ask for my resume, i will remove the fake experience.
Can I do that??
If no, I have a problem...If yes. then I am fine
Because I dont have to submit fake experience letters to immigration dept.

Better remove all the doctorine items from your resume before it became your records.

Hi All,
This is my first post and I am pretty new to Immigration and GC process.I am in the process of starting my PERM/Labor process from my Company.I have joined this company just 6 months back as a full time employee.Previously I used to work for a consulting company.I had added few fake experiences(showed that I kinda worked in India) in my resume to get this full time offer.I have a Masters degree here.Now the law firm through which we are filling my case needs previous experience letters.
I can submit experience letter from my consulting company for whom I worked, so I am fine there.
So, Do I have to submit the experience letters from the fake jobs which i listed in my resume to get this full time offer?
Remember I havent submitted my data for labor filing yet.But they still have my resume because they were the one who transferred my H1B and that resume has fake experience, also my current employer will have that resume.
I heard that we have to submit only those experience letters for the jobs which we listed in the Labor filling process.So i am thinking to submit the real experience(consulting company) during my labor filling, and when they ask for my resume, i will remove the fake experience.
Can I do that??
If no, I have a problem...If yes. then I am fine
Because I dont have to submit fake experience letters to immigration dept.