Experience Letters for I-140

love2002

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have a sample template of the Employer's experience letter
required for I-140 filing?

I understand there is a specific template of the experience letter that BCIS is looking for? is that true?

1.Please let me know what are the details that should be on the experience letter?

2.Also do we have to produce both the Offer letter and the experience letter(time of leaving letter)?

3.If we don't have an experience letter for the past Employer and if the company is closed, how can we get one???

Thanks

Hello,

This could be of help.
Someone on this board got an RFE for experience letter - the following was requested by BCIS.

The below was posted under this forum by another user.

----------------------------------------------------------

Experience: Submit evidence to establish that the applicant possesses the experience listed on the form ETA 750(Application for Alien Employment Certification).

Evidence of prior experience should be submitted in letterform on the previous employer's letterhead showing the name and title of the person verifying this information. This verification should state the applicant's title, duties, and dates of employment/experience and number of hours worked per week. The letter should be dated and include the current business address, current phone number, and current point of contact. A financial officer of the company must sign the letter.

The ETA 750 Labor Certification states the beneficiary requires 1 year of experience as a prior to the priority date of August 16,2001. The beneficiary's employment letter submitted into evidence from "Company A" dated April 25,2000 is a letter of employment intent. The letter submitted does not establish past employment history.

Submit evidence to establish the prior employment work experience required as an XXXX engineer prior to August,2001.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------