experience letter and degree equivalency

kuversa

Registered Users (C)
can the experience letter be from former co-workers who are also working for some other company now on just plain paper with their contact information or is it that experience letter has to be from co-workers who are still working with your former employer. also do you need to get degree equivalency evaluation done for your undergraduate degree even though you may have a master\'s degree from here. also can i just submit a letter from my graduate school that when admitted they had evaluated my undergraduate transcripts and degree and found to be equivalent to theirs.

Originally posted by kuversa
can the experience letter be from former co-workers who are also working for some other company now on just plain paper with their contact information or is it that experience letter has to be from co-workers who are still working with your former employer. also do you need to get degree equivalency evaluation done for your undergraduate degree even though you may have a master\'s degree from here. also can i just submit a letter from my graduate school that when admitted they had evaluated my undergraduate transcripts and degree and found to be equivalent to theirs.

It doesn't make differnce, if former co-worker, preferably your supervisor give experience letter on formar company letterhead, it's best. but if he is working with differnt company then he can give on his current company letterhead or plain paper it should be also fine.

if you have master degree from here, I don't think they need evaluation for your undergraduate degree.
letter should be sufficent with undergraduate transcripts and degree certificate.
Ask your lawyer about details.

JB

Last edited by a moderator: