Experience Issue - MS+1yr - Exact? - Some hope from unitednations?

pleasework

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My PD is April 2003. Labor pending at PBEC.

But lately, I am worried a lot about my I-140.

- I completed my MS degree requirements on June 1999; got the official diploma on September 1999.
- I actually took many extra courses which would count for another degree (CIS+IE).
- I was a TA who had done slightly similar stuff (webdesign, etc)
- After June 1999, right after my degree completion: I was in talks with a company where I voluntarily got trained (worked) for a month.
- On July 1999, I officially started working for company A.
- On June 2000, I went to company B, where I applied labor on 2003.

Now, my labor states MS+1yr. I have no issue with MS but do I have an issue with my 1-yr? It may be claimed I only have 11 months experience (official work at company A). However:
- I was in relation with the company A earlier and so they may provide 1yr reference letters.
- I did TA during my MS studies which may cover for 1 month gap - is that ok?

Please give me some hope!
thanks

You are fine

pleasework said:
Hi,

My PD is April 2003. Labor pending at PBEC.

But lately, I am worried a lot about my I-140.

- I completed my MS degree requirements on June 1999; got the official diploma on September 1999.
- I actually took many extra courses which would count for another degree (CIS+IE).
- I was a TA who had done slightly similar stuff (webdesign, etc)
- After June 1999, right after my degree completion: I was in talks with a company where I voluntarily got trained (worked) for a month.
- On July 1999, I officially started working for company A.
- On June 2000, I went to company B, where I applied labor on 2003.

Now, my labor states MS+1yr. I have no issue with MS but do I have an issue with my 1-yr? It may be claimed I only have 11 months experience (official work at company A). However:
- I was in relation with the company A earlier and so they may provide 1yr reference letters.
- I did TA during my MS studies which may cover for 1 month gap - is that ok?

Please give me some hope!
thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------
I think you are fine.You do not need to worry.

hurricane345 said:
-------------------------------------------------------------
I think you are fine.You do not need to worry.

Can you please lighten more? Or simply comment on:
- I think MS+1 year phrase doesn't require the whole 1 year "after" completing MS degree. It can be during or before MS degree; right?
- Are the reference letters enough for determining the period of experience? Or do they whine about exact graduation dates, this, that, etc...