Experience after Service Request

rjaingc

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
This thread is just to track if anyone got any update after opening the service request specially ending with ..VSC..

I have been calling TSC many times after I received a letter from FBI regarding name check results sent to Serivce Center. In earlier calls representative told me that everything is clear and I should receive something withing 60 days but when I called TSC
Yesterday 06/12/2007 rep told me that since they have implemented a new system and it wouldn't let them create a service request if your name check pending is set to Yes in the system. I don't know how the hack this new system set my Name Check Clear flag to No and now I was again in jeopardy...but I am a fighter not a looser so..

I called TSC again Today 06/13/2007 another nice rep ..guess what..she created service request this time successfully without question ..ending with VSC ...

The Moral of the story is that Never trust their system and keep bugging them until u get it..

I bug them almost every day and experiencing with different reps...some r good some r bad some r firm some r germs.
Namecheck : Cleared on 04/2007
EAD-3rd.

SR opened on JUNE 11 th - number ending with VSC

I opend Service Request on JUNe 11 th - My Ref number ending with VSC ...

Lets see what happens ....The Rep said I should get response for SR in 45 days,,,,,,

sounds to me, the answer is available ONLY after JULY 1 - when the next month's VISA numbers become available.
Presumably, TSC has exhausted VISA numbers available for June, for EB3, for India, I can go on :)

Service request

How is a service request different from infopass and how do you log one?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GC process started Jan 2001 in CSC
485 applied --> Jan 20th 2005
Priority Date --> June 30th 2001
CSC > NSC --> Mar 7th 2007
Namecheck & 485 Approval Pending
Nightmare continues

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Opened a service request on May 14th. Not heard anything back till date.

I have given up on them.

Service request done on 5/24/2007. No reply till now.

No 2nd FP till now. Not sure how to proceed. Getting frustrated.
Any suggestions how to get 2nd FP?
Will there be any reason in not getting 2nd FP notice?
I changed my adress but reported the address cange and applied AR11, also changed employer applied AC21.

RFE after creating a Service Request

Hi all,

On 12th June, I created a Service Request. There is a LUD on 13th June and I received an email for RFE. At this point I don't know whether SR triggred the RFE or some one at TSC is looking at my file. Unless I receive the RFE in regular mail, I don't know what additional information TSC is asking me.

Has this happened to any one esle, ie., getting the RFE after creating the Service Request.

inlineforgc_03

My understanding is that if you open a service request they definetely open your file within 24 hours and take an action only if the visa numbers are available and you are all set for approval otherwise they would do nothing or else send an RFE incase of any hurdle in your case.

So whoever is wating after their service request (Only if they know that evertying else is clear in their case) should receive their approvals as soon as visa number becomes available and your rank in waiting queue.

at least they are taking some action with your case. i would thats good sign.

I created Service Request on june 5th but since then there is no movement.....everytime i call them they say your case is with office for review????? i have no clue what is going on....

I got a response to the service request I initiated last month, but it was useless. It was a letter from VSC saying that my case was transferred to TSC in March, which I already knew.

Was your service request confirmation number ended with VSC or TSC?

Hi all,

On 12th June, I created a Service Request. There is a LUD on 13th June and I received an email for RFE. At this point I don't know whether SR triggred the RFE or some one at TSC is looking at my file. Unless I receive the RFE in regular mail, I don't know what additional information TSC is asking me.

Has this happened to any one esle, ie., getting the RFE after creating the Service Request.

inlineforgc_03

I called Nation support a couple of times for a SR. I had one created on June 6ht but ending with VSC. I managed to get to a friendly rep who when she created another one and tried to submit she said there is already one pending at TSC. although my number ends with VSC it still is pending with TSc where my application is