expediting naturalization?

It's actually a 90 day rule (rather than a 3 months rule).
Since there are 31 days in August and 31 Days in October, it looks like the earliest you can mail an N-400 is on August 16. However, it is a really good idea to tack on at least a couple of days, to avoid any conceivable counting problems which do happen. You really DO NOT want your application rejected because the IO decides that you submitted it one day too early, before becoming eligible. So I'd suggest mailing your application on Aug 18 or Aug 19.
Totally agree.

thank you

ok. thx.
in your opinion, would my application be returned if i were to send a letter with it: i would shortly explain that Christmas is in January where i am from and that i would love to finally spend it with my family after 14 years, safely as an American citizen overseas.
(I start grad school after that and next chance to seefamily really will be in about 20 months again).

ok. thx.
in your opinion, would my application be returned if i were to send a letter with it: i would shortly explain that Christmas is in January where i am from and that i would love to finally spend it with my family after 14 years, safely as an American citizen overseas.
(I start grad school after that and next chance to seefamily really will be in about 20 months again).

If you send your application even one day before you are eligible, then, no matter what kind of of a pleading explanation you attach, your application will absolutely and most definitely be rejected. It will happen either immediately (if you are lucky), or at the interview (if you are unlucky, since in that case you'll waste even more of your time).

If you send your application even one day before you are eligible, then, no matter what kind of of a pleading explanation you attach, your application will absolutely and most definitely be rejected. It will happen either immediately (if you are lucky), or at the interview (if you are unlucky, since in that case you'll waste even more of your time).

Not only that, tell them that your plan is to stay abroad for 2 years after getting USC, and be prepared to get interrogated about your residency.

Forget about that letter. A letter like that won't make them process yours any faster than anybody else's application, and just creates another annoyance for them to read it. You have nothing unusual about your situation that requires a cover letter.