Expedited Passport Now 3-4 Weeks

Sessanga Charlesa

Registered Users (C)
I applied for a US PP at DFW airport post office expedited on 08/22,i checked the status today and it showed i applied for routine process which will take 10-12 weeks.

I contacted the PP office why it shows routine process instead of expedited,the lady told me it shows in their system that i applied for expedite,that i should disregard the message i read on the status screen and i should expect my passport 3-4 weeks since a applied.

Asked her about the 2-3 as it shows on the website,she answered that as of this month they are again experiencing pretty high volume of applications

Yes, it is true.
I have been waiting for 3 weeks already and my PP is still in a pending status.
Not sure when they are going to process my application.

Time for expedited seems to go from 10 days to four weeks depending on who knows what and the part of the country you're in.

applied expedited on 08/22/07
status showed as routine service for 3 days, did call them, the lady indicated it is expedited and shouldn't worry..she
said it is being processed at NewOrleans..

yesterday it turned to expedited and I just received email
indicating the processing is done and is in the mail..
it says, expect it by 09/01/07..me thinks sooner..
well, 200 bucks(almost) well spent at USPS passport center.

applied expedited on 08/22/07
status showed as routine service for 3 days, did call them, the lady indicated it is expedited and shouldn't worry..she
said it is being processed at NewOrleans..

yesterday it turned to expedited and I just received email
indicating the processing is done and is in the mail..
it says, expect it by 09/01/07..me thinks sooner..
well, 200 bucks(almost) well spent at USPS passport center.

My status changed to expedite today.

I don't know why it is taking so long for NY state. I have been waiting for 3 weeks and still have nothing.
I will call the Customer Service this evening to see when they are going to process my application....It has been a pending since 08/09