expedite the FBI name check for medical condition

Not to side with USCIS, but how did the USCIS delay your second surgery?
You could have still left the country for your surgery. Unless the USCIS had you under house arrest or in prison, no matter how you slice it, the USCIS cannot be held responsible for your surgery being delayed. I am sorry if this sounds curt, but I am just being the devil's advocate here.

How could i go do my 2end surgey if the USCIS resulted in having my green card cancled.. THAT WAS THERE ERROR i did have my surgery back ib SEP after i got my green card back from there mistake.

First, I don't know of any law to expedite name check on medical reasons.
There is some sort of regulation or procedure that does provide for expediting based on medical reasons, and this was mentioned in the recent court ruling on name checks (see page 6):

http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Mocanu 2-8-08 LEXIS.pdf
According to USCIS, it may request expedited review if an applicant's case meets one of the other "approved criteria" including 1) Military deployment; 2) Age-out cases not covered under the Child Status Protection Act, and applications affected by sunset provisions such as diversity visas; 3) Significant and compelling reasons, such as critical medical conditions; and 4) Loss of social security benefits or other subsistence at the discretion of the USCIS District Director.

There is some sort of regulation or procedure that does provide for expediting based on medical reasons, and this was mentioned in the recent court ruling on name checks (see page 6):

http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Mocanu 2-8-08 LEXIS.pdf

Thanks Jackolantern, on second reading of my post it might read like I am denying the existence of this regulation. What I meant is that I honestly hadn't seen this before. Thanks for the clarification about where it has been mentioned before.

How could i go do my 2end surgey if the USCIS resulted in having my green card cancled.. THAT WAS THERE ERROR i did have my surgery back ib SEP after i got my green card back from there mistake.

I thought you were going for your third surgery, not the second, but anyway, my point would be that if you go for third surgery for four to six months (under six months, not over it) I don't see why your green card should be revoked, specially if you can show a medical need. At the end of the day, you don't need to convince me, you need to convince the FBI or USCIS about your need, and I don't know what is the way to tell them about your need.

I thought you were going for your third surgery, not the second, but anyway, my point would be that if you go for third surgery for four to six months (under six months, not over it) I don't see why your green card should be revoked, specially if you can show a medical need.
His green card was actually and wrongly revoked and it took 2 years to get it restored, thus delaying the second surgery due to the inability to leave and reenter the US during that time. However that is in the past, and I don't see how USCIS and their slowness with the naturalization (which isn't that slow, given that the application was submitted in July 2007) has anything to do with delaying the third surgery.

Last edited by a moderator: