Expedite my re entry permit

mehi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I want to EXPEDITE my re entry permit, in the 131- form instruction, they have said: "Include a written explanation of the reason for the request to expedite with an supporting evidence available".

My Question is:
How should I write it? By typing in the Microsoft Word and print it OR write it on paper by black ink(hand writing)?

Thanks

Typing or writing is fine. Just make sure it's readable if you handwrite it. I think most people type and print it, then sign it at the bottom.

Note that you don't need to be in the US until the reentry permit is approved; after biometrics you can leave and wait for it to be sent either to your US address or to a consulate in the country where you're staying. So expediting isn't necessary if you are able to show up for biometrics 3-5 weeks after submitting the application.

Typing or writing is fine. Just make sure it's readable if you handwrite it. I think most people type and print it, then sign it at the bottom.

Note that you don't need to be in the US until the reentry permit is approved; after biometrics you can leave and wait for it to be sent either to your US address or to a consulate in the country where you're staying. So expediting isn't necessary if you are able to show up for biometrics 3-5 weeks after submitting the application.

Jackolantern
Thank you very much for your fast reply