expedite AP

PDmay2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I have applied for my 3rd AP renewal with RD of July 27, 2007.. My previous AP expired in Apr 2007.. Planning to go to India in Dec, and current NSC processing date indicates July 2, 2007.. I am getting concerned I might not be able to get my AP approved in time for my Dec 12th trip..

Any ideas.. Is there a way to request expediting the processing.. its moving really slow.

Apparently there is a way to expedite your AP if you go to an Infopass appt - but you have to show proof of a genuine reason (typically a family emergency etc.). There's a reasonable chance you might get your renewal before then though.

thanks hotdosa

I hope thats the case that I get it, but its cutting close.. will see if i don't have anything in the next 20 days or so.. Then i will be really concerned!!! :eek:

Yeah my wife's case is pending as well. We filed for her Advance Parole on July 24th, '07.
Nothing so far.
Plans of travelling to India in Deecemer 3rd week.

I have seen a few approvals from July 6th to about 10th. Plus Theres the missing processing dates update from NSC, which hasn't been updated since Oct 15 and which shows July 2 as the processing date for I-131

re:

guys, am in the same boat

AP RD: 07/27...still no approval?

any idea when the Nov 15 bulletin from NSC will be out?

came out today..... the B**T***S moved the processing date by ONE day... ONE F******G day to July 3.

Can it get any better

For the f***ck*d up USCIS.. what an effort it took them to move from Jul 2nd to Jul 3rd. Man, need special medal of honor from the President...