expedite an immigration case!!!

eagle2020

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My parents got green cards in the states through me. Once my mom got her green card, she applied for my older brother to immigrate here and now he has to wait in line for several years until a visa number become available. my brother has epilepsy and my father has heart problems. Because there is no one to take care of my brother back home, my parents visit the US once a year for a month or less and they return to take care of him. My parents really want to stay here but they can't cos of my brother. I was reading about the expediting of an immigration case, can that be applied in my brother's case?

Thank you very much for answering!!

First of all, why do you want your brother to immigrate here. He wont get any medical treatment and the burden of finance lies on you. I understand your situation but there is no way to expedite the process

Are you a millionaire? If not, how do you plan to afford their health care? Individual health insurance for them will be exorbitant or impossible to get. Can you afford to pay $50,000 out of pocket for your father's heart surgery if he needs it? Is your brother healthy enough to work in a job that would provide health insurance?

Moving to the US is often a very bad idea for people with major ailments. Your brother might be better off if your parents surrendered their green cards and stayed with him, while you send money to help take care of him and your father instead of spending much more money in the US for their health care.