Expecting RFE Regarding Birth Certificates

unem

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am expecting my approval or RFE soon because I applied I-485 in FEB-2001 but I have a question for you guys regarding Birth Cerificates. I already Included my birth certificate in I-485 application which issued by Muncipality with issue year is 2000 but I born in 1970, so my doubt is Two of my friends got RFE regarding birth certificates who included this format birth certificates and they replied with affidavites and got approved.
What should I do now?
Shall I send Affidavites birth certificates from parents to INS?
How to send these affidavites to INS?

Note:- I changed my employer after 180 days and I don\'t have any lawyer and also my previous attorney is not co-operating well that is the reason before RFE I want to send Affidavite birth certificates to INS, so please reply with good suggestion.

Any Body is in this situation let me know.

My Info:-
NSC-EB2-India
RD 02/01
ND 03/01
FP 05/01
EAD/AP 06/01
Changed Employer 10/01

Not sure

Hi
My ND is Feb/01, I have taken Bcertifcate from Muncipality in 1996,though i was born in 1970 ( like you :--))).
Not sure what i will get as RFE. But affidavits will do i guess.

Lets c, let me know if you hear anything

I am 100% Sure

Hello,

I am very positive on that because couple of my friends got RFEs then they submitted affidavites and got approved, my question is how submit affidavites before RFE comes.

Hire a new Attorny

Hi,
My case is very similar to you. I took my BC in 1999 but was born in 1970. I sent the BC along with affidavits from my parents on Rs.20/- stamp paper, noterising in court.
I have kept another affidavits ready from my relatives in case of any further RFEs. But the chances are less.
Now all you need is to get the affidavits from your parents (seperate affidavits from mother and father) and send it to INS-NSC where all your previous corrospondance is done. Make sure that you write a cover letter to INS with subject line "Please Interfile with case number xxx-xxx-xxx" Also write on the envelope, additional documents for case number xxx-xxx-xxx" or you can write the same subject line on the envelope. If possible try to explain in your cover letter that you are sending this additional documentation as an additional proof of your birth.
If your attorny is not co-operating with you, please find some good attorny. Stern & Elkind from Denver are very good for NSC. I am not in Denver but they still have good communication with me and are always ready to help me.

WARNING : I am not an attorny, I am telling you what I have done. Please consult an attorny or a real GC GURU before taking any step. Do it at your own risk.

Sameer