Expecting RFE Regarding Birth Certificates

unem

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am expecting my approval or RFE soon because I applied I-485 in FEB-2001 but I have a question for you guys regarding Birth Cerificates. I already Included my birth certificate in I-485 application which issued by Muncipality with issue year is 2000 but I born in 1970, so my doubt is Two of my friends got RFE regarding birth certificates who included this format birth certificates and they replied with affidavites and got approved.
What should I do now?
Shall I send Affidavites birth certificates from parents to INS?
How to send these affidavites to INS?

Note:- I changed my employer after 180 days and I don\'t have any lawyer and also my previous attorney is not co-operating well that is the reason before RFE I want to send Affidavite birth certificates to INS, so please reply with good suggestion.

Any Body is in this situation let me know.

My Info:-
NSC-EB2-India
RD 02/01
ND 03/01
FP 05/01
EAD/AP 06/01
Changed Employer 10/01

Very valid question Gurus ! Please answere

I am also expecting RFE for BC, and thinking to get and send afidevit in advance, but not sure about the affidevit .....i mean how many, who best can give, and what text it should have....
If you know ....please share....

In my case

In my case, I don\'t have birth certificate, so I have produced TWO BIRTH AFFIDAVITS given by my systers, and a Non-Availability certificate that says the birth is not registerd. What I heared is If your birth is rigistered within 1 year and If you have taken the certificate at that time, it will be fine, but If u have registered and if you take certificate now then, they may ask for birth affidavits. Bringing the affidavit from parents might be more efficient.

Thanks

Hello,

I am very positive on this because couple of my friends got RFEs then they submitted affidavites and got approved, my question is how submit affidavites before RFE comes.

BC from Consulate

You mean Indian Consulate in US? My lawyer said that BC from consulate is not accepted b\'cos that is issued based on passport info ...

I had to submit two affidavit\'s and non availibility letter.