Expect lot of approvals before 15th DEC

MD_Rockville

Registered Users (C)
Expect lot of approvals before year end

My lawyer assures me that VISA numbers have not been used up. That is part of the problem in the centers actually. The numbers from 2003 never got used up. These numbers are being wasted. AILA is going to push to get these wasted numbers back and use them. That might help out the China-India-Philippines backlog problem that will occur in January 2005 probably.

Expect 485 cases to be approved by December 15 because that is when they alot the numbers for each center for 2005. The more cases they approve; the more numbers they will get.

Last edited by a moderator:
MD_Rockville said:
The more cases they approve; the more numbers they will get.
How does that benefit the service center? Is it like the more cases they approve the more numbers they get and the more numbers they get the more funds they get?
What is the motivation for any service center to approve more cases and get more numbers?

hakoonamataata said:
How does that benefit the service center? Is it like the more cases they approve the more numbers they get and the more numbers they get the more funds they get?
What is the motivation for any service center to approve more cases and get more numbers?
No idea.I have just copy pasted my lawyers mail. Hope we cross the river before storm. :p

Thanks MD_Rockville

This is a good example of how important this forum is, personally I have benefited. Thanks again... :)

Lot of approvals is good news to all of us. Lets hope for the best.

Thanks

MD_Rockville said:
Looking at 15+ approvals today at this forum and elsewhere, I guess this is holding true in great way

MD_Rockville,

I'm sorry to say that Ur lawyer is just trying to fool. They will tell u all sorts of stories to make you happy. AILA is only good for status enquiries.

But I wish that it is true. It will be a holiday gift for most people.

Red_Card said:
MD_Rockville,

I'm sorry to say that Ur lawyer is just trying to fool. They will tell u all sorts of stories to make you happy. AILA is only good for status enquiries.

But I wish that it is true. It will be a holiday gift for most people.
I am sure :) of that as well. All they need is money.

Just hoping (against hope)

MD_Rockville said:
Expect 485 cases to be approved by December 15 because that is when they alot the numbers for each center for 2005. The more cases they approve; the more numbers they will get.

Two days short of one of my hopes against hope...

Me too. waiting for I-485 approval, if not atleast waiting to see approval of my 2 EAD. LUD for EAD changed 3 days in a row, but no approval. Looks like I have a record count of LUD changes for each case of mine.