Expect Flood Of Approvals By End Of This Week

No proof yet

I don't know about you guys, but I will be convinced that NSC has lift the freeze ONLY when I see approvals for LIN-02's

I want to see approvals for RDs September and October/2001, preferably without RFEs.

This is the only way we can make sure the approvals are the way they were before the freeze on Nov 20, 2002

:D :D

I will expect flood of approvals when each and everyone of us see the Approval Notice in person. I have a July RD and am still waiting for the approval.

Same as consulting, don't expect anything until they hand the plane ticket to you and say you are to be at XXX next day...

LOL...:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
One Swallow does not a summer make...

... i'd hold off on breaking out the rafts yet... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there are so many June and July Received date case with RFE's waiting for approval.

Mine is July case with RFE and they received on Oct'8 and I am still waiting.........

I think there are so many June and July Received date case with RFE's waiting for approval.

Mine is July case with RFE and they received on Oct'8 and I am still waiting.........

Me too.

RD 06/01
ND 07/01

RFE Responsed received by INS 11/01

Still waiting for approval. Talked to IIO couple of weeks ago...told me they have other priority on hand.. so would have to wait for another couple of months.

Seems strange...that people with ND in 09/01 are getting approved whereas we with older date are still waiting.

another reason to believe that user "PS" who posted a RD Sept/2001 approval is fake!

would user "PS" please come to this forum and share his details with us?

:D :D

Yeah, would the PS user please stand up, please stand up? We July RD folks would like more information from you...

Geeze, this GC thing is making me go loco....

:D :D :D

Today's approvals at NSC indicates that they are clearing all the backlogs, (July & Aug) cases.

I haven't seen any approval for today (1/28), which might probably due to the online system is not updated yet for the day. Once they do so, it should post more approvals. Hope to see some getting posted tonight.

We all will be there very soon. THE DAY is not far away

Let's all keep all fingers and toes (and anything, everything) cross that they clear the backlogs and work their way up to speed soon.

My info:
RD: 7/01
ND: 9/01
FP: 01/02
RFE: 09/02
RFE Reply & Receive: 11/02
AD: Waiting....why are we waiting? Why are we waiting?

:p :p :D

Does 12 Since Monday Constitute a Flood

Since I last checked on Rupnet on Monday, 12 new approvals have been loaded. These are 5 July, 4 Aug, 3 Sept. This is the best news I have seen for a while.

Is there any order for Approvals ?

My info:

PD: 02/01/00
RD: 09/06/01
ND: 10/10/01
RFE: 11/22/02
RFE RD: 12/11/02

We can only wait. What else can we do ?

We don't know the order in which they are approving. ND for the user MGC who has posted today in the Rupnet seems to be couple of days later than me...

Letz keep our fingers crossed!

Cheers,
Prince.

Remember that INS now requires a definite response for background checks. So, most likely the order of approval will also be influenced by the order of receiving background check results in addtion to RD / ND .

Just a thought.

Thanks

Hi, my RD is May 2001 and have not heard anything after FP of Aug. 2001. My file # starts with LIN-01-xxx-xxxxx. Anyone has similar date as mine ? I don't think that GC approval comes necessarily according to the order of RD, FP or other dates. The new Homeland Security Department already in place and INS is part of it. Will this delay or accelerate the approval ? Any ideas ? Thank you. Bob

Mine RD is also 05/15/2001 and ND is 06/28/2001. I had my finger printing done on 11/02/2001.

Have not heard anything from NSC...No idea what's happeining. :(

saini_71

Call the IIO and ask them where is the file. Also check if it has been assigned. Also you could call your local senator and most of the time they are really helpful. Gook luck

grcd2001......I spoke with an IIO last week. he told me my file went to an officer on 24th of DEC 2002 and it is going under some checks.

Could you please tell what kind of checks he was referring to.

saini

I think you are out of the loop here. INS does different type of background checks before approving the appln. Probably the IIO told you about Name check with FBI. (They check the name & DOB in the FBI to see no criminal records exists). Hope this helps

For more info on this, please follow some of the thread started during end of February