Exchange NIW sample letters

cheng16e

Registered Users (C)
I will file NIW petition at the Vermont center.
My lawyer gave me sample letters for writing my recommendation letters.
If anyone in the same situation, I would like to exchange the sample letters with you. So we will know how different lawyers make the arguments. Hopefully, we can learn from each other lawyer’s sample letters to strength our cases.

Thanks in advance

cheng16e said:
I will file NIW petition at the Vermont center.
My lawyer gave me sample letters for writing my recommendation letters.
If anyone in the same situation, I would like to exchange the sample letters with you. So we will know how different lawyers make the arguments. Hopefully, we can learn from each other lawyer’s sample letters to strength our cases.

Thanks in advance

I would not do that. The matter is each recommendation letter should be 'unique' and has its own style. The best way is asking your referees to write recommendation letters by themselves.

I sent my summary and CV to each my referee and asked them to write a recommendation letter using a template, which was taken from Do-it-you-self package. Fortunately my package had seven different templates.

info. changes

cheng16e,

I am going to apply by myself. I have three sample recommedation letters from a guy whose application just got approved. I would like to share info. with you. You can send me email.

cheng16e,
I think it's a good idea.
I got a few sample letters. I would like to exchange with you.
Just send me an e-mail.

Exchange letters may get for reference

Each letter may or should have its way , otherwise it is a kind " printing " not writing.

I just wonder the letters should be in the SAME format or in different way would showing the better result.

On the other hand , the exchange of letters would give us the ideas in how to prepare the letter in a better way , especially for the new applicants "do it myself "

let us talking about it .

good idea

This is a good idea, I have several letters, let's exchange them, my address:wllway@hotmail.com