Excessive Delay of I-485

RK70

Hi guys,

I have been waiting for any call from NSC about by I-485 application but just get the 330 days delay message everytime. I even called and they say that my case has yet to be assigned.

What are my options ??

My details are
NSC
EB2
RD Nov 06 2000
ND Nov 30 2000
EAD Jan 2001
FP April 9th 2001
LIN -

Thanks.

Very few.. except Calling

INS again or talking to a congressman, which I am not sure does anything.

I am kind of in the same boat
RD 10/13/00
ND 11/06/00
RFE Rcvd 12/01
RFE recvd by INS 1/09/02
Nothing since then

So Am I..!

My Dates match exactly with yours RK70 ....

NSC
    EB2 Non RIR
    RD Nov 06 2000
    ND Nov 29 2000
    EAD Feb 2001, Feb 2002
    FP Mar 23 2001

I am frustrated too....! Call the IIO and just Yell at him/her, let me know how it goes....

Hi NSC guys I\'m from VSC board and made a very easy tracker for VSC people and ...

Tracker has all kind of sorts and AutoEmail to every one when some gets approval in the respective RD month and Year.
I would like you guys to visit and comment, and tell me should I add NSC and other centers. It won\'t take long for me to add all the centers. Would appreciate your feedback. Before I turn it on.

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
Greaty-k waiting for Approval RD Aug-01
Good Luck to all

Same here RD Oct 23/2000

RD: Oct 23/2000, ND: Nov 22/2000, FP: March 16/2001, File Transferred to San Diego INS: Nov 29/2001, File Transferred back to NSC: March 11/2002... (Didn\'t receive any receipt when they transferred back to NSC).. No RFE yet. Called IIOs couple of times.. got either case still pending/in Examiners area... the last conversation was (last thursday i.e 4/4) 140 to be connected to my file... No RFEs till now..

LIN-01-045 too

But AVM told me I just got RFE. I just keep calling them and one IIO might file an expedition sheet for me. I guess they are clearing old cases by now.

No Title

Gheewalabhai, are you saying that a case will be delayed if 140 is approved for CP and 485 is applied through AOS??
How much are you sure?! Please let me know. I am tensed now because I did the above thing and my RD is 11/23/01.
Thanks.

RD DEC 2000 Just spoke to an IIO ...

I spoke to an IIO a couple of mins back and he told me that he would send my file to the problem resolution center and I should check again in 3 weeks. This guy seemed to be pretty ignorant as Last time I was told that they were trying to connect my I-140 to I-485.
When I told him that he said " Ya maybe we are waiting for that " as if he hadnt much clue as to what I was talking about
Man.. When will this nightmare ever end .................

HELLLLLLP

Here goes the story. Has anyone had experiences like this one

I-140 Applied thru Company A

I-485 Company A acquires Company B becomes COmpany AA( 485 applied as AA)

COmpany AA goes bankrupt after 200 days of 485 Application

Changed to Company C

Now I get an RFE

" It seems that your company has changed since you had applied for I140 and 485"

Scenario 1. If your company had changed names since you had applied for 140 then and if the changed company is of the same ownership and intentions

Scenario 2. If your compnay had changed ownership then a new amendment may be required .

PLease guys if any of you had ancountered anything similar please guide me here. If you have replied to an RFE like this plEEEEEEASE do reply.

Thanks In Advance
Seva

dec 2000

I also have a Dec 2000 ND: I sent an email to my congressman and he told me that they are trying to connect my I-140 to I-1485. My lawyer has been saying that my case is with an officer from January 2002.

Who knows what\'s going on?
I guess they have just given up working in NSC or have completely messed up all our files for a few months and are clueless right now....