I-140 approved 1999
N/D 10,2000
2 finger prints
3 EAD's
2 AP's
last fingerprint in Jan,2003
Special Registeration in Jan 2003(Pak): No issues
Senator follow up: Aug,2003

Received a letter from the Senator's office after the immigration person at the Senators office followed up with BCIS.

BCIS Reply to the Senator's office:" Your case has been pending beyond the processing timeframes at TSC, case forwarded to Exams Section. You will hear something in 15-20 days...."

Question: What is "Exam Section:"??? at BCIS-TSC

Is anybody else waiting for this long. Any views.
Not much help from the company lawyer.
Any experiences with Senator involvement.

Thanks

I think you take the cake. Last time someone asked people on this forum for the oldest case, the oldest cases that came up from TSC were from March 2001.

Please keep us informed of the development in your case. Due to the timefram, yours is truely an unfurtunate, yet curious case.

Keep bothering your senator/congressperson. They happen to be your only channel through to BCIS, ever since BCIS killed the direct number to TSC. Not even your lawyer can do much more than that.

Try calling the 1-800 number to NCSC, and ask to be transfered to a Tier 2 supervisor because your case has been pending more than the expected time. The tier 1 people know nothing more except what is on the case status web page. When you get the supervisor explain the issue, and request to be transfered to TSC directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
takeanumber - When did you hear from the Senator regarding the BCIS's reply? Can you tell us where you are located?

I bet you'll be hearing about your approval soon. Hope this agony ends soon. Good luck.

Waiting

:( Hey takeanumber I think I'm the oldest one waiting in this forum. my case is been pending since sep 28/2000
I-140 approved in dec 2000
ND sep 28/2000
3 finger prints
3 EAD's
las fP Feb 2003
I also looked for help with a state congressman,I got a respose letter about my petition saying that my A# is lost, so they are looking for it .
This Congressman is been very helpfull, I've received three letters already from his office. Not much help from My Lawyer.

God Bless You All

How can your I-140 approval be Dec, 2000, and your I-485 ND be Sept 28/00, when they had no concurrent filings at the time??? My guess is your I-140 approval was Dec 1999.

I-140

Dear Sydney: sorry I was Wrong.
My I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
RD 03/24/2000
ND 06/14/2000

Chaoooooo

I received a response from Senator 10 days ago. If the letter does what it states, I should hear back from BCIS in next 5 to 10n days(You will hear from the exam section in 15-20 days). I check my online status every day no changes at all. To answere previous questions: I am in Atlanta. My I-485 notice date is Oct 2000.
Does somebody know who is the EXAM SECTION..? at TSC.
Congressman Johnny Issacson not much help. Senator's office was good and they apparently are folowing up. Is anybody else in the same boat. Thanks for all your help.

Just an FYI:
I still have not received a respnse from TSC. I had the Senator follow up, They sent him a letter informing him that TSC has referred my case to "Exam Section" and I will hear in 15-20 days.
One month passed to that event no response.
Case Details:

My case is pending since Oct,2000.
Cat: EB
I-140 approved 1999
N/D 10,2000
2 finger prints
3 EAD's
2 AP's
last fingerprint in Jan,2003
Special Registeration in Jan 2003(Pak): No issues
Senator follow up: Aug,2003
No Response in 30 days after follow up.