EVL, paystubs, tax returns and stuff

bade_babuji

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Firstly I'd like to pay homage to this group, the source great information about the mysterious ways of BCIS that would otherwise never be unearthed.

Now for the messy stuff:

I have a 485 pending. My ND is Mar-2002

I have been with the same employer for the last four years who filed my GC. During the last two years, I have been working on and off for them i.e. working 6-8 months at a stretch then taking 4-5 months off (you know why).

Therefore all my w-2s for the last 4 years have been with the same employer but for the last 2 years show lower total annual pay than is mentioned in the LC (60K v/s 100K). The rate of pay per month, though, is the same as mentioned in the LC. After a break of 5 months my paystubs are going to resume again now.

My question is:

When its time for adjudication, how will these patchy oaystubs affect me ? What should I be prepared for? One thing I am planning for is to "work" continuously from now on. How should I answer the officers when I am asked about the patchy paystub history ?

If any of you have or seen similar situations please let me know how it worked out.

Thanks a million, or make that a trillion
Bade Babuji.

Firstly I'd like to pay homage to this group, the source great information about the mysterious ways of BCIS that would otherwise never be unearthed.

HOMAGE..Dudue we are still alive don't bury us soo soon

:D :D :D