Eveyone wirh I-751 at TSC with no NOA after 2 months

gmonterrey

I was wondering how many of us out there on the same boat. My I-751 was received on march 24th at TSC and still no receipt notice. I received my bio appointment letter since april and a few day later had my biometrics taken but still no NOA1. I had to go get my passport stamped to extend my residence for 1 year. I have called uscis but they dont seem to have a clear answer as to why TSC is not sending receipt notices. Anyone experiencing the same?

I have been waiting (and too busy to call) 1800 # for months (4 to be exact). I applied in February and still no extension. I did get my bio done in April. So I finally called like 4 days ago and today, I got my extension!! Just try.

Same thing here

Applied through TSC. Got my biometrics taken in June 2008 and still no NOA1. Should I wait a little longer or call?

BTW, I checked the status online and my case was transferred to VSC.

You all should received is the NOA from VSC not TSC. They are sending all the cases to VSC. VSC and CSC are the only centers that are taking care of I-751 applications.

Please read the following memo:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/I-751_23May08.pdf

You should make an INFOPASS and get a stamp so you get proof of your current status. Other have been succesfull calling over and over again to get the NOA1. If you go for INFOPASS they might help you to push to get a NOA1.

Good luck.

You all should received is the NOA from VSC not TSC. They are sending all the cases to VSC. VSC and CSC are the only centers that are taking care of I-751 applications.

Please read the following memo:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/I-751_23May08.pdf

You should make an INFOPASS and get a stamp so you get proof of your current status. Other have been succesfull calling over and over again to get the NOA1. If you go for INFOPASS they might help you to push to get a NOA1.

Good luck.

I actually had to get my passport stamped since my gc expired on June 16th. Since then I have called USCIS many times yet they don't give me a reason why receipt letter was never sent. I got my biometrics done back in April. But its been more than 3 months since my app was received. Also I hear everyone getting transferred to VSC but on my online status it still says received and being processed at TSC. I know for a fact that they received my app...but I'm afraid its just sitting there.

I have been waiting (and too busy to call) 1800 # for months (4 to be exact). I applied in February and still no extension. I did get my bio done in April. So I finally called like 4 days ago and today, I got my extension!! Just try.

Congrats kaligurl!! Well u said urs was received in feb. Mine was received in March. So maybe that letter is just around the corner!!! Good luck