Everyone who applied in June please call VSC and find out about your case. I heard all June cases ar

This discussion topic becomes so HOT....

Really hope June cases are really all approved. However, if my can be approved by the end of March, I will be happy.
Let\'s wait and see if there are a lot of 4/5/6 approvals in the tomorrow (3/1/02) and the first week of March.

Should we cool down a little bit...

Just wait and see....
We can call after 5 or 6 PM to check AVM.....

No Title

If this discussion thread was a stock I would buy it immediately. It\'s sooo hot and raised the "market sentiment". However, I may have to dump the stock tomorrow if July approvals don\'t start coming.

I will dump it right now, but with hope ....

How about dumping it right now? But don\'t lost your hope...

Does the recording says they will contact you within 1-2 week or anything like that. If so you are m

I don\'t wanna scare you

I don\'t wanna scare you , but some one suggesting not to check AVM very frequently, because they have a counter on that to record the number of inquireis an EAC number had.
I told him if that is the case it should be overflowed in my case because i am checking many times daily since long ......:)
but how we can stop ourself checking daily ....specailly after this kind of news.....

RD 6/22/01 still waiting with "HOPE"

I personally believe VSC is still process 4/5/6 cases.....

Is there any computer virus here!!!

How come "SCARY" message repeat again and again.

My suggestion is please dont make too many calls to VSC if not really required.

It may slow down the process a little bit. Let them process effieciently. Just a suggestion friends.