Everybody - Weirdest AVM message please read - URGENT

psvgc

Registered Users (C)
Our Details :

Spouse :
485 - SRC-01-250-xxxx
FP done on NOV 3rd
Today the AVM says the FP were recived and processing has resumed on Jan 02 2002 and we will be informed if any further processing is required or a decision is made.
AP - SRC-01-250-xxxxx - Approved long back and AVM updated
EAD - SRC-01-250-xxxxx - Approved Jan 12 2002 and AVM correctly updated..

Now the fun part :
My self :
485 - SRC-01-250-XXXXX
FP done in NOV (along with spouse - couple of phone calls revealed the everything was OK) but AVM still says they are recvd by INS on Nov 17 2001 and are pending review - while spouse\'s AVM is properly updated..

EAD - SRC-02-045-XXXXX - not yet approved , AVM says 765 recvd will take 60-90 days to approve the case

NOW COMES THE WEIRDEST PART :
My Adavance Parole (AP) - SRC-02-045-XXXX (ND Nov25 2002) approved in december... and I recvd the approval already... Now listen to what AVM says

"An Approval or decision made on May 18 2002 was directly sent to to the person concerned"

What the hell "May 18 2002" ?? we are still Jan 2002 - am I missing some thing here...??????

give me your inputs in this regard

psvgc

May be they have set their clocks all set wrong

That\'s why they are still confused when deciding which cases, older or newer to pickup for approval.

HI psvgc

My case # is very close to your. I had my FP in Nov/2001. AVM still makes mention of the notice sent to me for FP. There is no mention about receiving the result of my FP. Is this normal?

it will take a long time to update AVM in TSC

Guys,

Same thing here, the AVM for AP said will send on MAy 2002. But I actually already got it.

No need worry a thing.

I think it is normal!!

I called TSC once to check about my wife\'s EAD which took ages and mentioned about our FPs and the FP message go updated to
FP recvied and pending review..

now my wife\'s EAD is approved and and her 485 message says FP cleared and processing resumed..

my EAD (applied in NOV) is still not approved , may be they will change my FP message when they come to my EAD..

regards