• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

EU DV 2009 Notification Letter

mia22

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

My husband won the DV 2008 and this year my sister-in-law won DV 2009. What a shock when I saw the great white envelope in my mail box last night, May 2. What are the chances! We come from a small European country that gets fewer than 50 DV visas a year. So, she was very lucky. But her case number is somewhat high for EU. It is 2009EU00024XXX. I have not seen much on EU numbers this year, so I still cannot judge. However, I have been checking and it seems that EU usually gets current and we are not sure with how high of numbers they will start processing in Oct 2008. Plus, there are currently two new bills in the US Congress to cancel the DV lottery. How nerve racking.

To all lucky winners this year, I hope you get an interview and the green card. Good luck everyone and God help us all.

Hi I get my NL 29 of april...im from Slovakia and my case number is 2009EU000022-- do you think it s good one...i hope so but this was my first time in lottery and i dont know all details...hopefuly i will get a visa...and congratulations for all winers...for the rest still is a chance

Hi I get my NL 29 of april...im from Slovakia and my case number is 2009EU000022-- do you think it s good one...i hope so but this was my first time in lottery and i dont know all details...hopefuly i will get a visa...and congratulations for all winers...for the rest still is a chance

Congrats, that a pretty good one, you are one of the first having the interwiew in October.

You have a really great number. Congratulations. You should be current in October 2008.

My sister-in-law’s number is high but I still hope it will be current on time for them to get the visa. Does anyone know anyone who had a high number for EU and never became current?

Congratulations and good luck!

Tell me some, please, where You did receive this NL - in Slovakia or in USA? Thanks.

congratulatiosn for the WINNERS and goodluck for the rest!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK TOO PLEASE YOU BLESSED PEOPLE ...