Escape to Canada

I read the news in the link above, it says even if people have GC application pending, they will face deportation.

What if they ask indians to register next? will all of us Indians , who are on EAD and H1 has expired , would potentially face deportation ???

01/15/03: Upcoming Group IV Special Registration Countries: Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan, Indonesia, Bangladesh

AILA reports that the next special registration countries designation notice will be published tomorrow and the notice will include Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan, Indonesia, and Bangladesh. As soon as the notice is published tomorrow, this web site will post it.
LINK http://www.immigration-law.com/

WHICH COUNTRY WILL BE NEXT???? USA WILL SAY THAT INDIA HAS A CONSIDERABLE MUSLIM POPULATION AND SHOULD BE UNDER THE NET. WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT???? THE DAY IS NOT FAR ......

I am not against Muslims or any other religious sect. I am just stating the fact that all countries(except N. Korea) brought under the net are Muslim countries. So please do not jump on me and say I am racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as my knowledge goes, the registration has been extended to all other countries (as per the mail my husband recieved from his company attorney a week ago). Any non-american may be called by INS for fingerprinting and special registration. It is slightly different (Unlike the reguistration for some countires where it was applicable for everybody from a given country), INS will call the individual for regsitration, if they think it is required. My husbands company has told all its employees that if they are called by INS, they are expected to follow the INS rules.

Eventually all the so called '3rd world' countries from Asia and Africa will be added. And offcourse, if it is a muslim country then ABSOLUTELY ADD them up!!!

Does this sound a bit Racist? nahhhh,,, its national security to protect America against immigrants of non-white color.

I did not mean to scare anyone. What I posted may not be correct. My posting was based purely on the email my husbdand recieved from his company.

You can only wish INS will put that much effort on processing 485 cases than adding countries to its registration list.

Remember a few weeks back, FBI were looking for 5 guys whom FBI believe they have entered USA. You then have INS assertively saying that "yep, they are here in New York"...The NY government echoed that assertion as well. All of those only to be proven it is a joke. (A hoax, that is).

That is really a joke, considering how much governmental budget/resources going ino the FBI/INS. If INS fix its shit at its root, i.e increase its productivity, process cases quickly, everything will be fine.

The registration thing is another chao waiting to be happened. And INS will then spend effort on creating some very dummy system/process to fix its shit again.

Simply put, INS keep creating shit to fix shit and neglect the root of the problem....I wish the damn INS could be privatized and we can help to cut fat and streamline process. It is a free country, yet the INS is creating headache for immigration applicants and preventing us from getting freedom...

But the interesting piece is that, they don't consider women to be part of the registration.

Are they leaving a big hole in the whole process. Maybe Israel can give some input on this?

Dont you think muslims deserve this from INS.
They all have taken disadvantage of somebody's kindness.
INS was liberal enough to give us liberty, but we lost it now.
I hope they will ban all muslims contry's immigration or muslim's immigration.
This was supposed to happen today or tommorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and non-violence are as old as the hills."
------------------------------------------------------Gandhi

More delay??

Apparently the special registrations did not stop with Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
Expect more delay or slowdown in I-485 or Naturalization approvals ..., especially for cases that were transferred to local INS offices. The INS people will be busy handling these special registrations.