Errors on USCIS site

PremChopra

Registered Users (C)
I am getting errors on USCIS site when I am trying to check the case on my status, it's also giving errors if I am trying to login to my account.

Same message on phone "Some temporary problem with the system"

Same Here

I was about to post this kind of mesg. I am getting the same error. Maybe they are approving both our cases :D

yep, I got the error message too. When I tried to do a case status search using the EAC number, I was reminded that I had used the system too much and that my IP address was being blocked for some time :( : . Why can't they just approve the cases so that we don't have to check it anymore!

gchopefull...

You were too hopeful, the errors are fixed and nothing changed on the status of the cases. Just to make sure it was regular error but not my approval, I tried receipt number of an already approved case for someone else and it showed the same error.

Then I was confirmed that it is not my approval but the general problem they are experiencing.

You are right, everything is back to normal including the status of my case...
Well I guess at the least those 2 minutes were filled with hopes ;)

Renumeration higher that that mentioned in LC

Guys,
got an RFE 3 days back .havent received it yet
But i am sure it was triggered cause of my AC21 letter.I changed employer twice using the AC21 provision .but the current employer salary is almost twice that on my LC.do you think that woulod be a problem
Also mine was a labour substitution case

any one out there with a similar experience