Error in https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/frame.aspx

shah007

Registered Users (C)
Hello:

I am getting the below error on vfs-usa.co.in since yesterday after I select the "post I would like to be interviewed". Please advise why this is happening.

Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DoubleType.Parse(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +195
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.IntegerType.FromString(String Value) +92

[InvalidCastException: Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.IntegerType.FromString(String Value) +206
vfsus.CalendarViewDates.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Projects\US-INDIA\ApplnForms\CalendarViewDates.aspx.vb:231
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Thanks,

I get this error, IF I select "Indian citizen resident in the US" radio button. So do not select this radio button, then you will see the most recent available appointment correctly.

clear up your browser cookies

I had the same issue and after clearing cookies it worked well. better luck.