Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hi All, I spoke with my attorney today. She said as per AILA - They will start updating us every 3-6 months on where they are at with cancellation numbers. She spoke with the Assistant to the Chief Immigration Judge and they are issuing greencards for poeple who are granted cancellation in October 2020 or earlier. I am in VA.. Looks like there is a wait for me guys. I will be getting updates in 3 months again. I will update you when I hear back. I am not sure what to do but kinda devastated hearing this. I was already expecting something from March 2021. Anyhow contact your attorneys too and see if you can get something from your state court.

Hi All, I spoke with my attorney today. She said as per AILA - They will start updating us every 3-6 months on where they are at with cancellation numbers. She spoke with the Assistant to the Chief Immigration Judge and they are issuing greencards for poeple who are granted cancellation in October 2020 or earlier. I am in VA.. Looks like there is a wait for me guys. I will be getting updates in 3 months again. I will update you when I hear back. I am not sure what to do but kinda devastated hearing this. I was already expecting something from March 2021. Anyhow contact your attorneys too and see if you can get something from your state court.
Good Information from what I see there are just a few 20s or maybe none so we are right behind

Can u explain more clearly?
Thx