Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Brother, good afternoon. yes it’s Normal, When I received my verbal approval, the judge told me that they would contact me as soon as visas were available and that this would take around 3 years and that I was not to contact them before this 3 year period.

Brother, good afternoon. yes it’s Normal, When I received my verbal approval, the judge told me that they would contact me as soon as visas were available and that this would take around 3 years and that I was not to contact them before this 3 year period.
Thank you!

Hi how are you ladies and gentlemens please if is anything new post here we like to be informed...I'm new here I hope we have a good news I'm still waiting 8/2021

Hi, unfortunately I just got denied for the asylum interview because I just found my name in the EOIR system for the mater hearing. I want to file the EOIR-42b by hiring an attorney meanwhile. Could anyone please tell me a rough timeline how long you will get the verbal approval since you initiate filing EOIR-42b? Thank you in advance.

1. Visa Availability: After the Immigration Judge (IJ) verbally grants a 42B cancellation of removal, the process isn’t fully complete until a visa number is available for the applicant (under the yearly visa cap for that category).

2. DHS Notification: Once visas are available, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is notified.

3. EOIR Notification: EOIR (Executive Office for Immigration Review) is informed, which includes the Immigration Judge (IJ).

4. IJ’s Final Decision: The IJ then issues a written final order granting the 42B cancellation, formally closing the case.

5. Final Notification: The applicant is officially notified of the final granted status, either by the IJ or EOIR.

P.s the DHS issued 4900 GC for Eoir-42B
Applicant in 2023.

Lost both sides of grand parents.. only grandma left who is also sick.. neighbors changed, neighborhood changed, people changed.. somehow it feels like going into depression mode.. anxiety is at its peak. I am sure you guys already know how I feel.. I kinda don’t have to tell you guys anything :(.. my journey started in 2000 when I was only 11 years old and it’s been 24 years.. it’s still going

I’m the same way if I loose my mother which we live together in USA I don’t get my green card lawyer called me 3 months ago and told me that luckily she is fine right now
My mother is 88 years old so I do need that grant too we all have our difficulties but only God can help us