Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Just got granted 05/15/2021 in Los Ángeles very excited now from what I have read the waiting list it’s going to be longer than what I expected any suggestions for me thank you
Can you post the date of your hearing please?

Hi guys
I received my green card but I found out that there is an error (typo mistake) on my green card on my date of birth. Do I need to replace it? I filed an on-line form at uscis typographic errors and provided the information. I sent the card back along with other documents, how long does it take them to review and give me response. does anyone know anything.

you mean to get my green card, after granted?
if it is, i was granted on dec 2018 and got my green card on may 14th.
Yes thanks then I have to wait 2 years for mine my I just won my casa of deportation two weeks ago thank you Julian

Well, its been a month since I last posted here. I was told green card would arrive within 90 days, but it never did. I called them to see whats going on 2 weeks ago. From June 9th till yesterday (June 22nd) I talked to many USCIS agents. Most of them are useless and rude. Im still waiting for a Tier 2 agent to call me back to give me some info about my case. At the end ... it doesnt matter anymore. Why? Because finally I checked on the USCIS website that our green cards are being produced since yesterday! From what I have seen, it takes a few days for them to mail it to us, and then it will arrive within 3-4 days.

This whole time, starting from first infopass appointment until now, felt like an eternity. I will make one last post in this thread when I get the card on my hand.

Well, its been a month since I last posted here. I was told green card would arrive within 90 days, but it never did. I called them to see whats going on 2 weeks ago. From June 9th till yesterday (June 22nd) I talked to many USCIS agents. Most of them are useless and rude. Im still waiting for a Tier 2 agent to call me back to give me some info about my case. At the end ... it doesnt matter anymore. Why? Because finally I checked on the USCIS website that our green cards are being produced since yesterday! From what I have seen, it takes a few days for them to mail it to us, and then it will arrive within 3-4 days.

This whole time, starting from first infopass appointment until now, felt like an eternity. I will make one last post in this thread when I get the card on my hand.
Congratulations and good luck. It sucks we have to wait so long.