Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

HELLO,
PLEASE SHARE IF POSSIBLE WHEN AND WHERE YOU HAD YOUR HEARING GRANTED AND WHEN DID YOU RECEIVED THE GRANT LETTER AND GC. IT WILL HELP PEOPLE LIKE ME IN ANXIETY WHO ARE WAITING.
FYI I HAD MINE IN NYC, DEC 2019. JUDGE GRANTED ORALLY.

THANKS

You'll have to wait to October. I got mine in November 2019 NYC. Last year visas cap is topped . We have to wait:( probably 2022 March GC if we lucky.

Got my green card, but there was a typo on my DOB had to send back in. Now God knows how it will take to have it back. Guess my trip will need to be cancell yikes

You'll have to wait to October. I got mine in November 2019 NYC. Last year visas cap is topped . We have to wait:( probably 2022 March GC if we lucky.
Visas don’t come once a year, the cap is 4000 a years but numbers are released in batches throughout the year so whoever told you they are finished totally false.

Oh wow I’m very sorry that your going through all that! ....So even after the judge told you at your last hearing that you got granted DHS appeal it? ... that’s just absurd!! You should take action and talk to your lawyer about the best way to solve this!
The period is right , the appeal is legit, it is the law NOT ABSURD. the discretion of dhs it is to Appel nothing absolutely nothing you can do. Do not give advice that is not accurate it does not help.

Just got granted 05/15/2021 in Los Ángeles very excited now from what I have read the waiting list it’s going to be longer than what I expected any suggestions for me thank you

Just got granted 05/15/2021 in Los Ángeles very excited now from what I have read the waiting list it’s going to be longer than what I expected any suggestions for me thank you
I got my case granted on January. I went to the USCIS in Los Angeles on March 9th and the rude agent (they are mostly rude there) told me it would take around 90 days to get my green card sent by mail to my address. I have called the USCIS many times, wrote them letters, I even went for a second time to get more info about why my green card is taking so long. They just keep telling everything is ok, and to keep waiting. June 9th will be 90 days and I really doubt I will get my green card sent by then. Im preparing to call them again, but this time I will demand a proper answer and explanation.