Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Congrats! What state? I would call USCIS and say you want to schedule an infopass appointment and let them know the judge has granted you permanent residence through cancellation of removal. Then contact your attorney for the letter.
Thanks New york

How can i get a copy of grant/decision My attorney is asking $1500
Did he specify why he is charging just to get the grant to you. Do you still maybe owe him legal fees? Sounds absurd that he should ask for $1500 just to give you what should be rightfully yours

Hi everyone, So if I was orally granted August 2019, when a fiscal year starts and ends? do I have the possibility to get my granted letter this year?

Find your specific NY court at the bottom of this list:
https://www.justice.gov/eoir/eoir-immigration-court-listing
Give them a call. If its not connecting you with a person, try pressing "0" when you are hearing the automated message. Finally, if you can talk with someone, let them know that your case was granted and that you want a copy of those letters in order to go to your infopass appointment. They should give you further directions.

Did he specify why he is charging just to get the grant to you. Do you still maybe owe him legal fees? Sounds absurd that he should ask for $1500 just to give you what should be rightfully yours
No He said so we can process your green card further that is making uscis appointment.

My lawyer asked me 1500 for scheduling the appointment with the USCIS. I called myself, and got a confirmation that they will be calling within 7 business day. But I haven’t got the call yet. But I will not pay 1500 for a service that is free with the immigration.

My lawyer asked me 1500 for scheduling the appointment with the USCIS. I called myself, and got a confirmation that they will be calling within 7 business day. But I haven’t got the call yet. But I will not pay 1500 for a service that is free with the immigration.
lol

do you guys have the same attorney? j/k

Hi everyone, So if I was orally granted August 2019, when a fiscal year starts and ends? do I have the possibility to get my granted letter this year?
Pre Covid, it would have happened by now as we'd expect around 1.5 years from the final hearing to grant, but with COVID we can only speculate. My hearing was in May of 2019 and I am still waiting. The last grant I heard was of someone with a final hearing in April 2019. That was about 4 weeks ago. Hang in there, we are your "support" for now as we are in this together. Hope things happen sooner rather than later...

Pre Covid, it would have happened by now as we'd expect around 1.5 years from the final hearing to grant, but with COVID we can only speculate. My hearing was in May of 2019 and I am still waiting. The last grant I heard was of someone with a final hearing in April 2019. That was about 4 weeks ago. Hang in there, we are your "support" for now as we are in this together. Hope things happen sooner rather than later...
Thank you for your answer it gives me a lot of hope, your are very close get your granted letter!! please let us know when this happen, so we celebrate with you. blessings.

Did you see that from a post on Facebook? I’m asking because I went on FB and search up Cancellation of Removal and I saw a post from a immigration lawyer page and she just shared the good news of one of her clients that just got his granted and he had his last individual hearing back in April 2019’! .... Well, you and I are May 2019 so we’re pretty close !!!

Did you see that from a post on Facebook? I’m asking because I went on FB and search up Cancellation of Removal and I saw a post from a immigration lawyer page and she just shared the good news of one of her clients that just got his granted and he had his last individual hearing back in April 2019’! .... Well, you and I are May 2019 so we’re pretty close !!!
Yes it was. I guess we are part of more than one forum. This thing has me sitting on the edge of my seat!!! My husband says I am driving myself crazy by checking the automated status website all the time. Well, it is what it is, I will not stop checking and will report it immediately it happens.

Yes it was. I guess we are part of more than one forum. This thing has me sitting on the edge of my seat!!! My husband says I am driving myself crazy by checking the automated status website all the time. Well, it is what it is, I will not stop checking and will report it immediately it happens.
Lol I knew it ...Yes my anxiety right now is at it’s max!!! lol... we should’ve got it at 1.5 years but unfortunately because of COVID it all changed! But one thing for sure is that it will be soon ! Hopes up lol

Just to let you guys know! Got my appointment setup! March 8th super excited
I know you called the uscis on feb 10/11. Today is the 24th, so that means that even though we are supposed to get a phone call back within 7 business days, it may take 2 weeks for that to happen. They actually took 9 to 10 business days. Appointment is in around 2 weeks. I also read that for uscis to send the green card it may take longer than a month.

I know you called the uscis on feb 10/11. Today is the 24th, so that means that even though we are supposed to get a phone call back within 7 business days, it may take 2 weeks for that to happen. They actually took 9 to 10 business days. Appointment is in around 2 weeks. I also read that for uscis to send the green card it may take longer than a month.
That’s right.

Just got the PR card in the mail. That was fast! We scheduled call without lawyer three days after we noticed the judge granted through website. 01/05/2021 -

Called USCIS 01/08/2021 and set appointment for Infopass. We got a call back on 01/27/2021 and tier 2 rep from USCIS set appointment for 02/04/2021 appointment took 45 min or so

We called the courthouse 01/29/2021 and received the copy of judge grant same day. We picked it up in person 02/02/2021

-We received the card today in the mail 02/24/2021.. All without a damn lawyer! Mexico here we come!