Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello,
just got a call from my lawyer, she want to charge me extra 1500 ( I was mind blown) To get my info pass done. I called the immigration and they will have someone to call me back within a week.
He wants to take advantage of you. You already passed the hardest part, and got the grant, so you dont need him anymore.

Hi everyone, So if I had my COR orally granted MAY 2019’, what are the chances of me getting the official written decision this year!?.... oh and what does a fiscal year in immigration mean!?

Hi everyone, So if I had my COR orally granted MAY 2019’, what are the chances of me getting the official written decision this year!?.... oh and what does a fiscal year in immigration mean!?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year

The US only gives 4000 visas (grants 4000 cases) every year, starting from October 1st. It fills up quickly, so when you got your case "approved", the judge couldnt "grant" it to you because there were no more visas available for that year. So then you enter the backlog line at the end of everyone else that got approved before you, and just wait until its your turn.

Chances of you getting your grant this fiscal year? I dont know. I did some research and I knew that if I didnt get my grant from October until January, I would have to wait until the next fiscal year. Still who knows, just cross your fingers.

I got the letter from my lawyer yesterday. There was a problem though. Whoever sent the letter made the mistake of not sending a copy of my grant, but 2 copies of my wife's grant. I should have gotten one grant copy addressed to me, and one for her, but instead they mixed up the paperwork and sent 2 copies for her. My attorney told me he would call the court in order to get mine ASAP. He said that this may or may not be a problem whenever I go to my appointment with the USCIS. Supposedly I need to present both grants, but since I currently have only one they may say they need mine as well in order to continue. The thing is that they have all the info in the computer, so they can double check that I got a grant as well. Plus I'm the main case holder, and on the website it finally says that an appeal wasnt filed and the decision is finalized. Anyways, hopefully I will get my copy before I go to my infopass, so there wont be anymore delays.

By the way, I tried calling the USCIS yesterday and it was a pain waiting to speak to someone. After 40 minutes I hung up, and went online. I chatted with a representative, gave all my info, and they told me they will call me back within the next 7 business days.

I got the letter from my lawyer yesterday. There was a problem though. Whoever sent the letter made the mistake of not sending a copy of my grant, but 2 copies of my wife's grant. I should have gotten one grant copy addressed to me, and one for her, but instead they mixed up the paperwork and sent 2 copies for her. My attorney told me he would call the court in order to get mine ASAP. He said that this may or may not be a problem whenever I go to my appointment with the USCIS. Supposedly I need to present both grants, but since I currently have only one they may say they need mine as well in order to continue. The thing is that they have all the info in the computer, so they can double check that I got a grant as well. Plus I'm the main case holder, and on the website it finally says that an appeal wasnt filed and the decision is finalized. Anyways, hopefully I will get my copy before I go to my infopass, so there wont be anymore delays.

By the way, I tried calling the USCIS yesterday and it was a pain waiting to speak to someone. After 40 minutes I hung up, and went online. I chatted with a representative, gave all my info, and they told me they will call me back within the next 7 business days.

They will definitely ask for your grant in paper. I would call the courthouse ASAP! They can give you a copy same day. Also, call USCIS back and wait to speak with someone, that call back you expecting is for tier 1 to find out what you need. This just delays everything. Make sometime to call, if your in no rush then just ride the wave.

amazing i started this forum 3 years ago and I’m so happy to see so many people getting information and sharing experiences today i have been a LPR for a year and a month and in a couple years i will start a forum on how to file for citizenship and i hope all of you join.
God bless you all

This forum is very informative. I am waiting too. Oral grant Dec 2019.

It says GRANTED hopefully i get the letter soon my lawyer sucks too so lets see.
When you check your case online, when was it granted? My attorney got it in less than 2 weeks after that date.

They will definitely ask for your grant in paper. I would call the courthouse ASAP! They can give you a copy same day. Also, call USCIS back and wait to speak with someone, that call back you expecting is for tier 1 to find out what you need. This just delays everything. Make sometime to call, if your in no rush then just ride the wave.
You are right. I have tried calling the LA courthouse, but never could talk to an actual person. Only a prerecorded message saying bla, bla, bla. Today I got the idea to press "0", and boom! I talked with someone. I have to send a letter requesting a copy of the document and they either would call me to set up a time in which I can go in person and pick it up, or send a return envelope letter and they will send the copy to my house.
Thanks for the tip! I cant rely on my lazy lawyer. He will probably say that he forgot to ask for the document because he was busy.