Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Did you get the written decision on the mail already? I called my lawyer last week but he was unavailable. I havent gotten anything on the mail yet and EOIR granted our case more than 2 weeks ago. I moved to a new place, so I was worried that the court sent the letter to my previous address, but when I went yesterday to ask if the new tenant got that mail they told me they havent (I know the new tenants because they were my previous neighbors for almost 10 years).

It gets sent to your lawyer.

I finally talked to my lawyer. I made an appointment with him in 2 weeks, and he said he will give me the letter and how to setup an infopass appointment. But just like people here said, infopass is not working right now and one has to directly make an appt with the USCIS. He also told me that it takes some time for the information from the court to be transferred to the USCIS.

I finally talked to my lawyer. I made an appointment with him in 2 weeks, and he said he will give me the letter and how to setup an infopass appointment. But just like people here said, infopass is not working right now and one has to directly make an appt with the USCIS. He also told me that it takes some time for the information from the court to be transferred to the USCIS.

I was able to call USCIS the third day after i noticed online was granted by judge. Got a call 3 weeks later and now we have info pass appointment tomorrow. But sure feel free to just go with what you have set up.

FYI: Did this all without my laywer. Previously mentioned hes a douche and I got the letter from the courthouse

Hello,
just checked online and shows that Judge GRANTED an application aslo says an appeal is due by March 5th. called my attorney he has no clue or haven't received anything yetI have no clue what to expect.FYI it was verbally approved in Nov 2018 in new York city.

Hello,
just checked online and shows that Judge GRANTED an application aslo says an appeal is due by March 5th. called my attorney he has no clue or haven't received anything yetI have no clue what to expect.FYI it was verbally approved in Nov 2018 in new York city.
No need to worry that is a regular proceeding.

I was able to call USCIS the third day after i noticed online was granted by judge. Got a call 3 weeks later and now we have info pass appointment tomorrow. But sure feel free to just go with what you have set up.

FYI: Did this all without my laywer. Previously mentioned hes a douche and I got the letter from the courthouse
I never received the letter. My lawyer called me a few days ago, letting me know they did get the letter. I told him that I could just drop by his office, pick up the letter, and do the USCIS appointment myself, but he insisted that I should see him first and that he will direct me what to do next. Maybe he did setup an appointment already for me, I dont know.

What did you do, they did a interview? How was it?

My wife showed valid ID and Marriage certificate at the door.She was provided with a form to fill out ( personal info, address, this is where they will send your GC) Then your given a number ( like the DMV ) numbers are called and you see a rep who checks your documents ( Letter of Grant from IJ, ID, Marriage certificate to show proof of last name) it took about 45min or so. The lady at the window said " Congratulations, how exciting " she checked her computer system verified all info and said you shall receive your GC in 4-6weeks it will be mailed to your address on this form you filled out.

Hello,
just got a call from my lawyer, she want to charge me extra 1500 ( I was mind blown) To get my info pass done. I called the immigration and they will have someone to call me back within a week.

Hello,
just got a call from my lawyer, she want to charge me extra 1500 ( I was mind blown) To get my info pass done. I called the immigration and they will have someone to call me back within a week.
Just make sure you take all your paperwork with you
-judge written decision
-passports
-Driver’s license
-social security card yours and your kids
-birth certificate for your kids
-marriage certificate if you are married
-work permit
-be 15 earlier