Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Me either
Guys, it depends on the state. Sometimes the state you are in has more people in this line waiting for gc and theirs has fewer people. Maybe yours has more understanding judges and theirs doesn't. I believe that each state receives a number of visas to be distributed and then it happens that whoever arrives first gets served. That's why I think this happens, in some states being ahead of others.

Guys, it depends on the state. Sometimes the state you are in has more people in this line waiting for gc and theirs has fewer people. Maybe yours has more understanding judges and theirs doesn't. I believe that each state receives a number of visas to be distributed and then it happens that whoever arrives first gets served. That's why I think this happens, in some states being ahead of others.
Ok I sure hope I’m next after seeing some from July 2021 in Houston since I’m August 2021

Sometimes I can't understand, we are all in the same situation of anxious waiting. There is no point in complaining or getting frustrated, we have to be happy for each person who receives the GC, first because it will make them happy and second because it is September and there are still visas available for this fiscal year and this means that the new fiscal year that starts in October will be able to benefit more people.